"NEW GUARDIAN ADR IMMOBILISER"
· Two long range random code ADR (automatic driver recognition) code tags with 3-volt lithium batteries that can be replaced if required.
· Tags shut down after ten minutes of no movement of the tag to increase battery life and turn back automatically on when the tag is moved again.
· Two immobilisation relays with 20-amp continuous capacity that passively arm 25 seconds after the ignition is turned off on the vehicle.
· Automatic disarm once the unit sees one of coded ADR tags.
· No customer interaction required to arm or disarm the system so the kit will integrate and is compatible with any wireless or non-wireless vehicle ignition key.
· Flashing status LED that can be mounted on view if required with self-adhesive mounting LED option also or it can be hidden if required, Low 7mA current draw when the system is armed.
· Secure touch key override that can be used if any of the uniquely coded individual tags are misplaced, up to 28 ADR tags can be coded into each system.
· Optional horn and hazard light operation.
· Optional high-quality leather key ring cases available to hold the tags.
Back to news index